All trusses are manufactured to customer specifications. They are computer engineered using industry leading MiTek Software to meet all building codes and design tolerances that give custom, pre-manufactured trusses an advantage over traditional framing techniques. Founded on the simple principal of providing outstanding quality and customer service, Noble Truss has a proven track record of client satisfaction and quality workmanship. All trusses are engineered to exact specifications and tolerances to ensure a life time of structural integrity.
CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU CAN COUNT ON
- Design the truss system from the initial set of plans.
Conference with Building Team in order to satisfy permitting guidelines
- Troubleshooting with both architect and engineer about problems that arise with the plan.
- Provide truss specs and layout to engineer to help with the calculated loads of the trusses and how it may affect the walls, beams, etc. This helps the engineer of record produce an engineered stamped set of plans.
Supply stamped seals for permit approval
Job site meeting with the contractor
- Discuss any changes to the plan.
- Discuss overall aesthetics of the project.
- Discuss wall height differences and the impact on truss design.
- Foresee any problems that may arise and affect the truss application.
- Discuss framing that will and will not be done in the field.
- Provide three-dimensional exterior views of the truss system to better understand the overall structure and aesthetics.
- Make all of the changes that were discussed in the field.
- Coordinate with construction documents, architect, engineer, builders and sales.
Final meeting with the contractor, framer, architect, engineer, etc
- Go over all changes made in the final design.
Pre-delivery job site inspection
- Making sure that the product will be able to be delivered to a manageable area; inspect delivery route, driveway and job site conditions. Often requires special considerations for the truss designs.
Provide finalized layout
- A “key” to follow for the installation of the trusses and hangers.
- Provide a 24×36 D-size print of the layout.
- A packet with 3 copies of the stamped engineering will be delivered with the trusses.
- The extra copies allow a master set to be kept for final inspection while allowing a set to be used during the construction process.
- The delivery will be made in a timely fashion according to the contractor’s schedule.
- All truss connection hardware will be supplied and delivered with the truss pack.
Post-delivery follow up.
- All trusses are 100% correct.
- Answer all questions about installation and bracing.
- Provide on-site support or guidance, as needed.
Noble Truss, Colorado takes great pride in providing 100% customer satisfaction. Our service is above and beyond what any of our competitors offer. We do whatever it takes to ensure a return customer.
I’ve been meaning to let Noble know how very pleased we are with the terrific service and product we received!! Thank you, thank you. Everyone we spoke with was friendly and helpful. We sure appreciate the quick delivery of our truss order. They installed easily (my husband and I were the construction crew) and are perfect. I would recommend you to anyone who needs trusses.- Heidi
We had a complicated addition with to match up to an existing home. Large complicated truss design and package. This group was perfect in every way from the design, service and delivery. Entire project went off without a flaw. GREAT JOB!!!- Greg